Friday, December 28, 2007

I have a Girlfriend . . .

My very cool Auntie Erin introduced me to this little cutie while I was visiting Gramps and Grams. Auntie Erin is her nanny. She's younger than me by 1 week, I don't have a girlfriend back home right now so I was cool with starting a long distance relationship. My mom has been telling me for quite some time that I'm a big boy now, so it was inevitable that I leave her lap and my blankie and get to know Halsey .I noticed right away that we have some of the same interests like fast cars . . .
and can you beleive it, she likes My Truck Book as much as I do!
She takes good care of me, giving me my binkie back when I offered to share with her.
So I took her on a date to the Seattle Aquarium.
We gazed at the seals together and I think she's one cool chick!

1 comment:

Melissa O. said...

cute! sounds like she's a keeper, Carter, but I guess you are still a little young to start planning a wedding...