One of the fun things about blogs, is reading other blogs by clicking on links in other people's blogs (which is how I found yours!), and one of the blogs I have been enjoying was a link from your blog, called David and Kari (the Transatlantic Times). I noticed that their blog has disappeared, and I just wanted to make sure they were okay. I know sometimes mean people post mean things on blogs, so perhaps that is why they discontinued it. It's fun and interesting how we become a "community" of sorts through this online blog thing.
thanks for worrying about us. :) i actually have a new blog now, you can find me at http://www.misskarkar.blogspot.com/ (jeff could you remove our old link and add that?)
2 comments:
These cartoons are too funny!
One of the fun things about blogs, is reading other blogs by clicking on links in other people's blogs (which is how I found yours!), and one of the blogs I have been enjoying was a link from your blog, called David and Kari (the Transatlantic Times). I noticed that their blog has disappeared, and I just wanted to make sure they were okay. I know sometimes mean people post mean things on blogs, so perhaps that is why they discontinued it. It's fun and interesting how we become a "community" of sorts through this online blog thing.
Merry Christmas!
thanks for worrying about us. :) i actually have a new blog now, you can find me at http://www.misskarkar.blogspot.com/
(jeff could you remove our old link and add that?)
Post a Comment