Absolutely LOVE this song.
To My Wonderful Husband, in this crazy life and through these crazy times . . . it's you, it's you. . . . you're my Everything.
Don't you just LOVE Michael Buble??? He is so awesome. I love this long, too. I know you don't know me, but I enjoy reading your blog -- your link is on the page of a friend of a friend. You have a beautiful little family!
. . . oops I mean I love this SONG, too, not "long." Duh! :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Don't you just LOVE Michael Buble??? He is so awesome. I love this long, too. I know you don't know me, but I enjoy reading your blog -- your link is on the page of a friend of a friend. You have a beautiful little family!
. . . oops I mean I love this SONG, too, not "long." Duh! :-)
Post a Comment