Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Funny . . .Thanks to Grandma Vi for the Giggle . . .

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes (You MUST read them aloud)
English = Chinese
That's not right = Sum Ting Wong
Are you harboring a fugitive? = Hu Yu Hai Ding
Small Horse = Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach? = Wai Yu So Tan
I think you need a face lift = Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here = Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet = Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone = No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week = Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight = Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile = Wa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensive = Yu Stin Ki Pu

1 comment:

Deana said...

That is soo funny! I was cracking up as I read it! :)