Tuesday, April 10, 2007

M I A

The camera cord . . . missing, gone, disappeared, vanished, up and walked away . . . . Sorry Bill. And Mom. And Erin. And all those who have picked on me for the last week about putting up new pics of Carter. I actually have some cute ones, Easter and such but until I find that trusty camera cord I can't load them onto the Blog. I am searching . . . until then I hope this tides you over . . . if not you can always catch a plane . . .


Carter is remaining silent about the missing cord . . . upon being interrogated he promptly put his pacifier in his mouth and is remaining silent. It's possible he has stolen it. We will search his room and toy box.

1 comment:

Deana said...

My Camera Cord also likes to run away! I usually find it in the spot it is supposed to be! Good Luck!