On Sunday morning we dropped Carter off with Grandpa and Grandma for a couple days and set off for some alone time. It was the first time in 8 1/2 months being away from Cubby and it was heartbreaking to leave. After a few tears in the car I was ready for the trip. I knew he was in GREAT hands but I was still going to miss the little guy.
So after a 4 hour drive we ended up at an Angels vs. Mariners baseball game in Anaheim. Mariners lost but it was still a fun time.
From Angels Stadium we drove another 40 miles South to Dana Point.

This is our hotel, the Blue Lantern Inn. It was incredible. A small hotel with 29 rooms. Very quaint and homey. They serve afternoon tea and yummy snacks and a wonderful breakfast every morning.

Here is our room. There was a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Fair warning, jacuzzi tubs only require a VERY small amount of bubble bath. No one told me this and I flooded the bathroom with bubbles. It took Jeff and hour to find me. Sorry. no pictures of that.

This is the view from our balcony. Just to our right was a great restaurant, Cannons, where we had a wonderful dinner.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! We're glad you're back- hopefully we'll see you soon!
Happy Anniversary!
Looks very awesome and sounds like u had a great time!
Jess
looks like fun!!! happy 6th anniversary!!!
Congrats! Looks like it was a good time, I miss the beach!
Post a Comment