Sunday, February 18, 2007

Picture fix for Grammy

This week in the life of Carter . . . . .
Mr. Ireland came to visit his sweetheart, Kari. They came for dinner to visit my sweetheart, Carter.

Carter got a higher point of view atop Daddy's shoulders.
Big smiles.
Big scowls.
See you Wednesday Grammy and Grampy. Hopefully this holds you over till then.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Carter, I don't care what face you make, you are the cutest little
boy and we just can't wait to see you and mommy! Love, Grammy and Grampy

Anonymous said...

I promised to be on my bestest behavior for Grammy and Grampy so I will most likely get my scowls out on the plane. Pray that mommy can handle me!!!!! See you in 24 hours!!!

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Have fun on your trip, Renee and Carter! Remember, we are only a hop, skip, and a jump away! :)

Anonymous said...

Carter I miss you :( (I miss you too, Renee)

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

We miss you, too! See you in a couple of days!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Are you home yet?!?

Anonymous said...

Love the faces, Carter. We sure miss you guys! Can't believe how big Carter is getting. We sure hope you guys can visit one of these days. Hope you had a good trip home.

Anonymous said...

Time for an UPDATE!!!! I miss you guys. And Carter, quit trying to fly!