Saturday, January 13, 2007

Teething?

Carter has started a couple new things this week. First is the "feet up in the air" thing, I walk into his room in the morning and I see his little legs sticking straight up in the crib. Or while he plays on the ground, he holds his legs straight up. Next thing that is new is the teething, or at least we think it's teething, no proof yet.
No proof but here are the symptoms . . . Still happy but not as chipper, less hungry than normal, not sleeping very well for 2 nights straight and then there's the drool . . .
Notice the ring around his neck . . .
Yuck . . . But then he smiles and I don't seem to notice the wet neck or the slobbery hands.
If he does end up with a tooth soon I will miss this gummy smile.

1 comment:

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Hey, cutie! Love that sweet smile! Dane says good job on all that drool! Looks like Loren and Shanda got you a cute T-shirt!