Well, the flu invaded our home this last week and Renee was out of commission for several days spending most of her time on the floor of the bathroom.
Grandma Shepherd came to the rescue and took Carter Thursday and Friday so I could rest and try not to get him sick. Luckily, he seems ok for now. Needless to say we are behind, the house was a mess, no groceries and tons of laundry to catch up on.
We rang in the new year with Bryan, Shannon, Bree and Loren and Shanda playing games until the clock struck midnight. Nothing too exciting.
Some exciting news is that Carter started eating REAL baby food this week. We tried green beans first and he seems to like them, I am going to see about carrots tonight. We definitely can tell when he is done because he spits it back out like a camel and looks at you like "go ahead, try to shove another bite in my mouth, see what happens."
I will get some video and pictures up of the latest happenings soon.
6 years ago



3 comments:
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Take care. Can't wait to see some photos!
Happy 5 month birthday Peanut!!!!! You are growing too fast!
I don't blame you, Carter. I'm 28 years old and I still spit out green beans and carrots. STICK TO YOUR GUNS!!!
Post a Comment