Saturday, July 29, 2006

Still waiting...

Renee hanging in there on due date plus four. Doc says he has a hunch that we'll see baby by monday a.m.
We have a hunch that Cubby is just finishing up his remodel project on Renee's ribs so he can hang out a couple more months.When you check out our site be sure to leave a comment so we know you've visited us!!
Click on the small comment link at the bottom of each post, type in your comment in the big empty box, check "other" if you are not a blogger member and just enter your name! Then click publish! Cubby will love to hear how cute he is once he arrives and his pictures take over the blog!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys its aunt joan and earl. you are all 3 in our thoughts and prayers. good luck on monday. im glad mom was able to come to your baby shower. we also had a great time at bill and joanne . i am glad cubby held off. so earl could have some uncle bill time with joanne and erin also. love and blessing joan and earl (: (:

Stvnprl said...

OK, Cubby, It's time to give up and come on out!! Dane isn't real fond of procrastinators, so if you guys are going to be buddies, you need to come forward and introduce yourself!!! : )


Dane's Grampy & Grammy

Anonymous said...

We are getting very anxious now.
Renee, you look so great. Cubby
is going to be very happy when he
finally arrives and sees what
wonderful, loving and fun parents he has. See you all on Friday.
Love, Mom, Bill, and Erin

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look like you have 2 Cubbies in that tummy! You are just adorable. Sounds like the baby is getting really comfy, he's going to be a sad panda (as Dave would say) when the doc says its time to come out. We of course can't wait for the phone call and as always we love you all dearly.

Jenny said...

Hey Renee,
You know, normally I don't leave comments on sites where people have absolutely NO idea who I am, but I do have a (slim) connection--Amanda is my first cousin, and I've heard a lot about you. Plus, I really am feeling for you right now...I have three kids, and each was agony by the last few weeks. My first was 10 days overdue!! I was certain I would be the first woman ever to be pregnant forever. I was ready to volunteer myself as an exhibit in our science museum...alas, they all did come, and our baby just turned 2 yesterday. Hang in there!
Jenny

Jenny said...

Hey Renee,
You know, normally I don't leave comments on sites where people have absolutely NO idea who I am, but I do have a (slim) connection--Amanda is my first cousin, and I've heard a lot about you. Plus, I really am feeling for you right now...I have three kids, and each was agony by the last few weeks. My first was 10 days overdue!! I was certain I would be the first woman ever to be pregnant forever. I was ready to volunteer myself as an exhibit in our science museum...alas, they all did come, and our baby just turned 2 yesterday. Hang in there!
Jenny

Jenny said...

oops! I hate it when that happens. All I was trying to do was go back to the blog and instead my comment ended up posting twice. Now I'm making a pest of myself!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Renee at least you have a great sense of humor! However, you look like your ready to just be done!!