6 years ago
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
NOPE, Not yet....
I know many have been wondering about the arrival of Cubby . . . He's not here yet. I went to the Dr. Yesterday and as the woman in the room next to me went into labor I thought, "Okay, I'm ready too. Take us both to the hospital." Needless to say, she was wheeled off, I was left to be examined and told he could come tonight or 2 weeks from now. Don't you love the accuracy. I mean I've got Mom and Erin needing to book flights to come visit, Karen and Lyle moving into a new house on Saturday and all I get is, "sometime in the next 2 weeks!" I asked Cubby when he thinks he will make his appearance but he didn't give me a definite either. I told him 1 kick meant 1 week and 2 kicks meant 2 weeks, he kicked 5 times. He's planning to be stubborn already I can tell. Back at the Dr. Office he hooked me up to some fetal monitors to get a better reading of Cubby's heart and it looked great. He's happy and comfortable it sounds like. Next Monday I have another appointment and if he hasn't arrived by then they will set up my appointment to be induced the following Wednesday, Aug 2nd. We will keep you posted with more news or no news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment