Saturday, April 02, 2011

A pictureless update

For some reason I haven't been taking many photos lately, but I did want to write a couple things here, more for documentation than anything else.

~ The biggest news first. We bought a house! At the beginning or March we happened upon a house that looked vacant, but not listed and no for sale signs out front. We mentioned it to our realtor and he called us 3/15 and told us it was a foreclosure and was just listed. We went that night to look at it and put in an offer. This was a Tuesday night at about 6pm. By Thursday the bank approved our offer. By Friday we had to have our earnest money in, inspection was this Wednesday the 30th and it passed with flying colors. A few small things need to be fixed, dishwasher, garage door etc. Nothing my handy man can't take care of. We should close 4/13/11 and move in by May 1st.

~ The above comment leads me to my next . . . PACKING. For the THIRD time in 18 months. It will be our last..... Please and thank you. I am bound and determined to be packed by the 15th since we will be leaving for Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary, a trip we will make without kiddos, Sniff Sniff... OK, YIPEEEE!

~ We bought a used Jeep in an effort to get down to one car payment. Currently we still have 2 car payments and a used Jeep...... Anyone want to buy a Toyota Venza!!!! Please and Thank you.

~ I just want to also say that we have such amazing friends. I can not remember a time in our life that we felt so loved and taken care of, with the huge exception of the Anderson's of course.

~ We are blessed to have the Papa and Grammy so close, so close that the boys can direct me from our house to theirs no problem. Which of course CAN be a problem if that is not where the destination really needs to be. Tears and shock and awe mixed with "But we love Papa!" usually change the intended destination.

Doesn't seem like much of an update but it is keeping us busy.
I will try to post pictures of the house and kiddos soon.

No comments: