Okay, so maybe I will just make a comeback. You see, I am computer illiterate my friends. WordPress supposedly user friendly, yes, kinda. Having a hard time loading photos and the fact that I get massive amounts of spam. Like 40 hits a day. I mean, I LOVE comments, but not those related to male enhancement drugs and the latest vacation rental. I want to hear from my friends, those that follow my family and it seemed that I got more "real" traffic here on this site. I know I'm such an attention hog!
So maybe, just maybe I will continue my blogs here instead. It might take awhile since I started work at the hospital in November I have yet to find a "normal" rhythm. I'm tired all day, wired all night. The kids don't know whether I'm coming or going and I cherish the evenings snuggled next to my hubby versus sneaking in at 3am. Just wait and see.
6 years ago



1 comment:
Please do come back! I succumbed to their request and paid Google's $5/yr for more storage just to keep my blog going. Gotta love its simplicity...
Post a Comment