The title pretty much sums up this post but I will do some captions for the sake of sense.
Saturday we went to the University of Arizona football game against Washington State.
Carter was super excited about his new hat.
Before the game.
Carter clapping to the band before the game. He was really into the game and all the pre show fun.
View from our seats.
Happy family. By this point it was getting hot. 88 degrees and all our cheeks were red.
We called it quits at half time.
But Carter was STILL very happy.
and then they were out.
New cars to match the new house
Playroom set up.....
We found a lizard, unfortunately he had expired long before our discovery.
Oh YUCK!
They boys have been enjoying time home with me. This is some of their usual silliness.
The Amazing Wipe Boy.



9 comments:
I sat in just about the same spot as you when I went down to watch the Packer/Cardinal game when I lived there. (Back when the Cardinals actually played at that stadium!) Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the playroom. I dream of that! :) EEEWWW! (Lizard) and your boys sure are silly. I hope that you are settling in well.
Glad to see you all finally got with it and got some U of A gear! Is that rattlesnake fencing I see behind your family picture? :) Hope they have been keeping their distance recently! We miss you!
the house looks so organized already!! (not surprising!) the lizard looks gross...lol.. and new cars?? cool!!! miss you!!
Looks like a nice place, and looks like everyone enjoys it. that good. :)
SO did you treat yourself to a "brand new car" or a "brand new to you car" What did you guys end of getting? What happened to the old ones?
Sarah - you would have been at ASU Sun Devils stadium in Tempe where the Cardinals used to play, not U of A Wildcats here in Tucson!
That's like saying Favre is on the Vikings and not the Packers... oh wait, that is real. But you get the point.
Michelle, brand new cars.... both Toyota. One's a Venza and one's a Camry. Triple the gas mileage over our old Expedition. We went practical now that the kids are out of strollers and pack n plays.
Sold the Maxima in Las Vegas before moving down and traded in the Ford....
Very cool..congrats on the cars!! You are just so thrifty!!
Your family is QUITE adorable!
Post a Comment