I started to go potty on the big potty recently. I have only had 2 accidents in the last 5 days. I get a sucker when I go potty . . . and kisses from Mommy of course!
(I pretend those kisses get annoying sometimes.)
I try really hard to humor my mom, she's just really excited about this potty thing.
I have to say it works out pretty good. I go potty, get a treat, wear awesome Thomas the train undies and she's only has to change Camden's diapers now.
Yeah us!
Mommy wow! I'm a big kid now!



3 comments:
Yeah, Carter!! You are such a big boy! And Thomas the Train undies??? Wow! Those are pretty special! Keep up the good work!
congratulations! that's so exciting to have half the diaper changing. we'll be back into diapers soon. Not really lookin forward to the diapers, but I'm so excited about having another little tiny baby around. :)
Go Carter!!! (But only in the toilet!)
Post a Comment