Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Wedding in our future . . .

Nope, Jeff and I are not getting remarried. Kari, on the other hand, has just announced that she is marrying "Ki-yow" (Carter's version of Kyle). Another April wedding. (Ours is 4/21) A good month to get hitched.  Congratulations are in order. Forget the love birds for now, I am congratulating myself, as Kari has already called to say "help! with planning the wedding" - My absolute favorite thing to do - I am beyond excited. Jeff is apprehensive as it will probably mean hole punching and gluing invitations and a lot of recruiting him for grunt work. Okay, now I can say, "Congratulations to Kyle and Kari" I just said out loud, "Kari Ann Hanks!" That sounds so weird! Go to "Soon-to-be MRS. Kar Kar" blog to see a beautiful ring.

1 comment:

Miss Kari said...

Thanks for the congrats and I'm glad you are so excited to help 'cause I'm gonna need it!! Blast does this mean I'm going to have to change my blog url again??? I didn't even think about the "miss" karkar..... Oh well it's worth it!