We threw Carter a little baseball party for his birthday. Family and some of Carters little friends came.
Some snacks for the fan club.
Carter's own baseball cake.
Some of the crowd. The kids all played great together. Carter has a new girlfriend, she is a year older. If he tires of older women, she has a younger sister too.
Happy Birthday Carter! He is so so cute. We have a little one that would love to meet him! I love checking in on you guys once in a while. It makes me miss it down there. Hope all continues to go well with your pregnancy!
Carter...I left you a birthday wish awhile ago, but I guess that it didn't take. Anyhow, Happy (really late) B-day. Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Renee, Jeff, Carter and New Baby...we are coming to visit! I have a trade show Nov 11-16th at the Venetian and then Dave is going to join me the 16-18th so we can come see all of you. I'll most likely not be able to resist coming to visit at least once before that weekend. I'll keep you posted on travel plans. Love to all! ~Auntie E.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter! He is so so cute. We have a little one that would love to meet him! I love checking in on you guys once in a while. It makes me miss it down there. Hope all continues to go well with your pregnancy!
Carter...I left you a birthday wish awhile ago, but I guess that it didn't take. Anyhow, Happy (really late) B-day. Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Renee, Jeff, Carter and New Baby...we are coming to visit! I have a trade show Nov 11-16th at the Venetian and then Dave is going to join me the 16-18th so we can come see all of you. I'll most likely not be able to resist coming to visit at least once before that weekend. I'll keep you posted on travel plans.
Love to all! ~Auntie E.
Post a Comment