I got a present from Robert and Janet Beale today. My very first Piggy Bank! It even had a dollar in it . . . I am rich!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Carter, Piggy is almost as big as you. You are so cute and a very special "little prince". Grandma and Grandpa are smiling too watching you grow so big! Thanks to mommy and daddy for the great pics... as usual. Love, Grandma Joanne and Grandpa Bill
2 comments:
Wow! Carter, Piggy is almost as big
as you. You are so cute and a very
special "little prince". Grandma and Grandpa are smiling too watching you grow so big! Thanks
to mommy and daddy for the great
pics... as usual.
Love,
Grandma Joanne and Grandpa Bill
Oh my gosh........my little prince. You are the most adorable thing ever. I love your outfit......too cute!
Love you!
Post a Comment